“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Illustrator | Wed developer Graphic Designer | Painter Artist Freelancer
Web & Social Master
An experienced social media maker with a strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and strategies. Proficient in content creation, community management, and social media analytics.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to present to clients for feedback and approval
- Optimize websites for performance and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Test websites for usability and functionality
- Designed and developed websites for a variety of clients, including small businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Conducted research to identify trends and best practices in website design
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Managed the company’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Created content calendars and developed content that aligned with the company’s brand voice and objectives.
- Increased the company’s social media following by 30% through engaging content and community management.
- Conducted social media analytics to measure engagement, reach, and ROI.
Some my projects were:
- http://parsytech.ir >> (Develope website and product contects with SEO, also i did graphic designes for the picture of this site and other media and ect.) – Since 2014-2019
- https://ntproll.com >> Web designer (webmaster), graphic designer, social admin and content producer at Namabarmehr.Co (2019-2020).
- https://easyghest.com >> Web designer (webmaster) and content producer at Easy.Co
- Uniquemax.com >> Web designer (webmaster), graphic designer, social admin and content producer at Uniquemax.Co
- https://tehranep.center >> Web and social admin, SEO and graphic designer and content producer now
- Also so freelancering project was done…
I can utilize my artistic skills to bring stories to life and inspire young readers.
- Proficient in traditional and digital illustration techniques
- Strong understanding of color theory and composition
- Ability to develop characters and settings to convey story themes
- Collaborated with authors and editors to develop illustrations that complemented the storyline
- Created sketches and storyboards to demonstrate the visual narrative of the book
- Created final artwork in various mediums including watercolor, acrylic, and digital
- Managed project timelines and communicated effectively with clients
I presented these images to the author of the book “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” as a gift in 2016.
Summarize my skills as graphist:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Ater effects , …)
- Strong knowledge of typography, color theory, and composition
- illustrator books:
Architectural illustration | Archaeological illustration | Book illustration | Botanical illustration | Concept art | Fashion illustration | Information graphics | Livre d’art | Technical illustration | Medical illustration | Narrative illustration | Picture books | Scientific illustration
Shahre asrar amiz - Alima - Hani&Mani & ...
- Experience with both print and digital design
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Created various designs for print and digital media, including logos, branding, brochures, flyers, and social media graphics
- Worked closely with clients to ensure their needs and expectations were met
- Collaborated with a team of designers and developers to deliver high-quality projects on time
Audition Editor (Book):
create high-quality audio productions
- Proficient in using Adobe Audition software
- Familiarity with audio editing techniques, such as equalization, compression, and noise reduction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborate with clients to identify their unique skills and strengths
- Edit and format audition materials, including monologues, songs, and scenes
- Provide feedback on performance techniques and delivery
- Create personalized audition packages to meet individual client needs
Sample of my edits for the audiobook narrator
I started receiving professional and specialized painting techniques since I was 8 years old. Professional experience in painting with acrylic and oil colors at a professional level, including customer orders, artistic works for exhibitions and art shows, or producing artworks for sale. Experience in designing paintings and the ability to combine colors and create special effects in painting.